What is Physiotherapy | Benefits Of Physiotherapy | NEED A PHYSIO
What is Physiotherapy?
The treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods such as heat treatment and exercise rather than by drugs or surgery.
Physiotherapy plays a key role in enabling people to improve their health, well-being, and quality of life.
Benefits Of Physiotherapy
- There is no consumption of medicines and focus is on rectifying the defect in the body through muscular movement.
- Physiotherapy minimises pain caused by an injury or illness. This pain can range from back and neck injuries to fractures, joint disorders as well as arthritis. Arthritis mainly at old age is the leading cause of problems with joint mobility.
- Physiotherapy works towards restoring a Balanced Emotional Mental State which is Crucial for Holistic Treatment.
- Continuous Physiotherapy keeps Neurological Disorders in a Controlled State. (Parkinson’s disease, Chronic Fatigue, Dementia, Paralysis etc.)
- Enables you to live a healthy life apart from merely relieving you from the temporary stress and pain that you are in.
Hello Everyone, Join our hands and Help the needy. No One has become Poor by Giving.
Please Go To Our Blog Section For More Articles. Thank You, Share and Care!