Fun Interesting Facts About Babies | Divya Thakur | NEED A PHYSIO
1. There are more twins born in Central Africa than in anywhere else in the developing world.
2. Babies can taste the food their mothers eat in the womb! Something which reminds of internal contacts!
3. A baby starts making its first “poo” called meconium, at around 21 weeks of gestation. However it won’t pass it until after its birth!
4. Having a baby boy in the womb can increase the mother’s risk of developing auto-immune diseases & make her what’s it called worse!
5. Babies cry in the womb! Yes u heard me right!
6. Whatever the mother feels may it be happiness, excitement, sorrow the baby-loo inside interprets it and he feels the same. So if you see when you speak something or experience something good, the answer like “I agree” comes with the kick!
7. Babies tend to move mostly in response in whats happening in their environment too much noise, light or even certain strong foods can stimulate your baby into kicking and moving. Babies also need to stretch and move for relaxation. If the mother moves about, it can be soothing for the baby; they will often relax and go to sleep.
About The Author:
Divya Thakur is a Aspiring Physiotherapist, pursuing her bachelors from Dr D.Y.Patil College Of Physiotherapy, Pimpri, Pune. She has a deep interest in studying about new advances in Physiotherapy profession and wishes to pursue her further studies in Neurology and Sports medicine.